Image Map

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Annual Shots!

Brutsie turned 1 not to long ago (yay, happy birthday Mr. Bruts!)  so it is time to go off to the vet for some more shots!  I can't believe we have had the little man for almost a year! He is the best pup in the whole wide world, at least I think so = )  Anyway, I thought I would look back over the year and see how that rotten little puppy has changed so much!

 
  He never left his training pads alone! 



And YES, from day 1, he has worn I have made him wear sweaters = )














Photobucket

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my word, your pup is SO cute!!! I love the navy polo :)

Ashley said...

so cute! i just came across your blog! i think you will love my giveaway that goes until tonight!

Lauren said...

He is so cute and looks just like how our Scoobie did when he was little :-) I am a new follower, stop on by..http://moderndaywife-lauren.blogspot.com/