Image Map

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Book Review

SO have you read any of Emily Giffin's books?!?!?!  Well I have...two in like the last two days....seriously!  She is such a fantastic writer and the books are so short that they are a super easy read!  I started with her first book,

Source


"Something Borrowed" 


And then also read,


Source

 "Something Blue"  


Ahh..so good!  I'm now on to her other books.  




PLUS, you must read these before the movie comes out with Katie Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin in May!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley said...

ohhhh girl, i LOVVVVE books! Thanks for the review :) I wanna check these out! Cuttte blog!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

She is one of my favorite authors! Her other books are good....but none as good as these first two! Can't wait for the movie...I hope it doesn't disappoint like so many book movies do!

Kristin said...

BEST books ever!!

dave and jenn said...

I LOVE her books!!! Have you read Baby Proof? I cried, cried, cried but loved it.

PS: Found your blog through Mrs. EyeCanSee. :) I love reading hers too!

Anonymous said...

I love her books!! Can't wait for the movie...

New follower :)