Image Map

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blog Award


Mrs EyeCanSee has a SUPER fabulous blog.  In fact, we are both fellow Ohio-Staters (Gooo Bucks)!  She passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Here are the rules:


  1. Link back and thank the fabulous person who bestowed the amazing award on you
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Award 15 7 other deserving and great bloggers
  4. Contact the awarded bloggers to let them know of their award!

Here goes the 7 things:
  1. My husband and I are looking to buy our first home....so exciting!
  2. I only eat the red and pink Starburst...don't judge
  3. I have to have atleast one dessert every day; Anything ranging from cookies, Rice Krispy treats, chocolate, ice cream, really anything sweet!
  4. My puppy has a serious anxiety problem, seriously!
  5. Stella Artois is my absolute favorite beer
  6. UFC fights may or may not be one of my favorite date nights with my husband at BWWs
  7. I love to smile and laugh as much as I can
Here are the fabulous bloggers that I pass this award on to:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I wish I could stop at only one dessert! I have a bit of a love affair with all things sweet! Good luck on the house hunt...that's very exciting!!

Kate said...

Aww! Thanks for the tag! I'll get on this! 1,2,3,4,7 we have in common. Cute list!

XO,
Katie

Jax said...

Thanks so much for the award!! :) I need to get my rear in gear on this! Since it looks like I'll be working from home tomorrow, that seems like the perfect thing to do!! :)