Image Map

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Funnest Place EVER!

Derek and I went to the funnest (is this a word?) place ever last night.  One stop shop to pick out our counter tops, cabinets, carpet, hardwood floors, ceramic tile, etc!  AHH, I couldn't wait to go to this appointment.


This is the ceramic tile that will go on our master bath floor, bath tub and shower surround, and the little design (I forget what its called now)



Our Cabinet color (cherry bordeux), black granite, and cherry wide-plank hardwood flooring for the 1st floor 


Our cabinets (maple) for the hall bath and powder bath in the basement and the ceramic tile for the hall bath, laundry room, and powder bath in basement



A mixture of all of our choices!

Hopefully we picked all the right choices!



Side note, did anybody watch Bethenny last night?  Oh my goodness, isn't she fabulous?!?!  AND, holy cow, she looks so freakin a-mazing!

Source


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Bethenny is a riot!!

Jen Watts said...

How cute are you and your blog!! I love Bethenny but pretty much hate her for having such an amazing post baby body!

Mrs. Monica said...

I think you picked the right colors. And nope I dont watch Bethenny. I already have to many shows to watch lol.