Image Map

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lust List

Like so many other bloggers, I have a lust list!  Even though I can't have these things right now...or ever, I can at least lust over them!

1. Tory Burch QUILTED flats because just leather is not enough, duh!
    Source
2. Christian Louboutin's Classic Black Pump...need I say more, sigh
Source
3. Yves Saint Laurent Platform because I LOVE the look of platform pumps.  However, because I am a tall girl, I try not to wear them because it would make me way over 6 foot.  BUT, these are perfect platforms because they are comparable to a 3 inch heel, perfect!
Source
4. Mercedes Benz G-Class SUV because who wouldn't be hot driving this machine around?!?
Source
5. Fence for our new house so we can just open the patio door and have a secured place for Brutus to run around out back!

Source

Did I miss anything?!?
Photobucket

8 comments:

Michaela said...

Oh my gosh, yes. I want those shoes. All of them (:

ajs {of MN} said...

hi! i look forward to reading all of your "important thoughts!" new follower!

-A

Lauren said...

Love all these shoes!! We have a fence for Scoobie and he loves hanging out in our backyard..it's so nice to not have to worry about him after letting him out :-)

dave and jenn said...

I'll take one of each of those pairs of shoes too. Please and thank you. :)

We have a wrought iron fence for our backyard, and two of our dogs can slip through it! :(

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love it all especially the TB quilted flats!

Unknown said...

Girl, I am LOVING your list!!! Add my name to one of each!

Liz said...

Uh yes, I'll take that G-Wagon! :)

Kristin said...

I want those quilted flats SO BAD!!