Image Map

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More House Stuff!

So with a new phone comes a new learning curve.  And I accidentally deleted my last blog post from my phone...oops.  Oh well!  Well hope you all got a look at our exterior choices and a picture of our house!  If not here they are again:







Yesterday, Derek and I finally pulled the trigger on some furniture!  This has taken up so much of our time and finally we are done!


For the living room:  We went with a classic sofa, loveseat, chair & 1/2, and a ottoman
Source

Source



For the dining room:  We chose a traditional cherry stained table, which we are super excited for because we can actually fit more than 4 people at!  We also got the server/buffet cabinet you see in the picture to hold our "fine china" that we don't have!


Source

Lastly, we picked out our wall colors from Home Depot for the house:









I plan to use the first neutral color all over.  The second will be mainly used in bathrooms and the third for accent walls!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks awesome!

Kate said...

I love it all! I can't see what else you've picked out. It's all just so fun and exciting!!

dave and jenn said...

Love your house! I think everything you picked out will work really well together!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love those wall colors! Such an exciting time!

Jax said...

This is so exciting! Have to admit that I'm slightly living vicariously. :) Loven the stuff you've chosen...esp the furniture!

Mrs. Monica said...

Love it! So exciting. I want a home.

Unknown said...

What an exciting time to build your dream house! I love your blog ....