Image Map

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random Thoughts

Happy Thursday friends!  Almost party weekend time!  Hope you all have some fun times planned for St. Patrick’s Day!

So, I have a lot of random thoughts for you today.  I’m going to enlist the help of my iPhone to share these items:
Very excited that our new theater chairs’ cup holders fit my wine glass =)  Seriously, this made my night!

This Shaggy Boy has had quite the few days.  This photo was snapped at our dog park.  We were all enjoying this beautiful weather!!!  Today, he went to a new day-camp that allows him to be outside alllllll day!  Good thing he passed his temperament…whew, we were worried!

Finally rocked the red skinny’s.  Now that I’ve worn these, I really want other pairs…in about every color!  Seriously, green, pink, purpose, yellow will do!  (photo taken in one of our guest bedrooms….one of the last rooms to paint; yes!!!!!!)  

Oh yes, this photo is taken in guest bedroom because we do not have a full sized mirror anywhere in our house…this is as close as it comes!  Note-to-self: get one asap!

Derek and I had a serious enjoyable evening on Wednesday night.  Like most people around the country, all we want to do is enjoy this gorgeous weather!  So, we went to a new outside mall in Kentucky!  We felt like we were on vacation because we had no idea where we were.  So, before shopping, I needed to booze up my husband like usu =)

Lastly, I’m LOVING our new cable-knit throw I got for our family room!  Exactly what I’ve been wanting!




post signature

16 comments:

Courtney B said...

You are GORGEOUS! I am dying to get a pair of colored skinnies!
I can't wait for the weekend so that my hubs and I can enjoy this amazing weather together!

Courtney said...

I am loving you in those red skinnies!!! As soon as Lent is over and I can start shopping again I am buying some colored denim!

Kristen said...

Love the skinnies! :)

I was so excited the day I got my stand up mirror - I got mine at Wal-mart of all places for like $50!

Unknown said...

looove those red skinnies!

& that throw looks sooo comfy :)

Michelle said...

I love your red skinnies!

Raven said...

ummm I hate you and your stupid theater chairs that hold your wine glass.

Just kidding. I freaking love it. and Im insanely jealous.

Erin said...

Those theater chairs looks AWESOME- can't wait to see the whole basement all done!!! :)

We're the same person rockin' our red skinnies haha, and taking pics in random areas bc we DON'T OWN A FULL LENGTH MIRROR! I gotta get on that too!

Natalie and Lee said...

LOVE your red skinnies!! I won't be fitting in any of those for a while!haha

Eesh said...

Awww such a cute pup!!!! Can I kidnap him like ASAP pleeeaaaasssseeeee???

Love those red skinnies! You're such a gorgeous girl! And anything that holds a wine glass deserves its own photo!

xx

Anonymous said...

What's NOT to love here? The new chairs', the pup, the red skinnies and the cable-knit throw! UMMmazing!!! Oh and I'm following :) Have a great weekend x

Faith said...

Love that your theater chairs hold your wine glass!!! And you look amazing in your skinnes!!! Love! Have a great wknd!!!

the girl in the red shoes said...

You look adorable in your red skinnies! I love it! And where is the cable-knit throw from?

Jax said...

You look stunning in those red jeans! You totally rock them! Wahoo!

Marci @ a smile a day said...

Your pup is sooooo adorable!! And I am loving the colored pants trend. So far I have red & green but am still on the search for some pink & yellow ones!! Love me some color :)

dave and jenn said...

I love the outfit you made with the red skinnies!

erica said...

Loving your red skinny jeans and you seriously have the cutest pup ever! xo