Image Map

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday everybody!  I had such a nice and relaxing weekend…hope you did too!  Unfortunately, I didn’t take any pictures, but I’ll have google images help me out:

I watched Inside Job…a documentary about our 2008 financial crisis.  Seriously, fantastic!  Very, very interesting!  Definitely suggest it if you like documentaries!


Did a lot of laundry!


photo(1)
Enjoyed the beautiful weather with this Little Groomed Man….so tiny!


I got my first pedicure of the season…and oh my was it glorious!


Watched my Buckeyes Win!  Wahhhoooo!


Booked our Vegas trip!  Sooooo excited.  Can’t wait to celebrate my graduation in Vegas!


Attended my first wine book club ever!  Thank you so much to Sarah for inviting me…I look forward to it!



Hope you had a great weekend!




post signature

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh no. It looks like we'll be going head to head on Saturday then, huh? :)

Unknown said...

book club sounds super fun!

Faith said...

When are you going to Vegas? I'm going in October!! Brutus is so adorable!!

Courtney said...

I got my first pedicure of the season last weekend and I almost cried I was so happy.

Erin said...

Ahhhh, nothing better than a pedi to start off Spring! I'm waiting a couple weeks and treating myself to one for my bday-- can't wait! ;)

When are you going to Vegas? I'm hoping to go this August! :)

Lauren said...

I need a pedi so bad. Glad you had a nice weekend :-)

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Wine club, ha!

Emily said...

Yea, GO BUCKS! Can't wait for the Final Four :)
Brutus look so cute with his new haircut!! :)

Jax said...

OOh I want to see that movie! I want to see Too Big to Fail, too... The wine/book club sounds marvelous, friend!