Image Map

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Book Review

Ok, I have two adorable chic-lit books that you must read before the summer is over….I don’t know about you, but I associate chick-lit with summer.  Tell me I'm not crazy!

Anyway, That Boy and That Wedding by Jillian Dodd.  The first book in the series writes about three best friends from childhood to adulthood.  The three friends consist of two boys and a girl.  I’m sure you can already tell where this is headed…BUT, it’s not your typical love triangle or anything like that. 

Then, the next book, That Wedding, picks right up where the first one ended.  I really liked this book a lot!  It was a typical chick-lit book and I felt all happy when it was over with.

The most exciting part…there is That Baby coming out soon!  Can’t wait to read it!




post signature

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm going to add them to my to read list. Thanks for the rec! :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

These look like fun reads for the end of summer!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Oh, I'll have to check these books out! I have nothing to read right now.

Katrin said...

I'll have to check them out too! Never heard about them! Thanks so much!

Lauren said...

These books look really cute :-)

dave and jenn said...

Sounds like just the type of light-hearted read I could use right now. :) Thanks for the suggestions!

Kristin said...

thanks for the suggestions!!