Image Map

Thursday, August 9, 2012

It’s a Dog World

photo(14)e

Yes, you all probably know by now that we love our dog, Brutus!  We spoil him any chance we can get…and it’s only because he’s the best dog in the whole wide world.  Right? 

Haha, we all know that dog owners all spoil their furry friends.  So, I thought I would share a couple of dog luxuries I have stumbled across lately


So, you know Birchbox…well this is the pet friendly version.  That’s right, you sign up, and then once a week you get a box tailored to your pet with all kinds of goodies.  Not going to lie, I’m totally thinking about signing up for this! 

AND, 10% of all proceeds go to a local shelter or rescue.  Have you heard of this?


This is a local thing, but basically it’s a restaurant for dogs in Cincinnati!  No, I’m not kidding you!  It has house-made/gluten-free snacks and food for pets.  In addition there is a dine-in menu, especially for dogs, just in case you want to order off of that! 

Well, we all know Brutus would be too crazy for that kind of shop….but geesh, if we had a normal well behaving dog, I would sooo be there!


What other crazy pet related things have you seen lately?

Also, my giveaway ends on Sunday night!  So, don’t forget to enter!


post signature

14 comments:

JJ said...

I love the idea of the Bark Box. I just signed up Dexter Morgan.

Thanks for sharing!

Katrin said...

I would totally get the bark box! They should have something like that for cats or bunnies too. They are also very spoiled. :))It's awesome that 10% of it go to animal shelters!
And a restaurant for dogs, that's so cool!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Such a cute dog. A Yorkie (right?) is my dream dog!! In fact I'm expecting it to be present of some sort when we finally move into a house. My husband, on the other hand, wants a Husky. And the Bark box sounds awesome!! Do they have cat boxes ;)

Melissa Graves said...

That is so awesome. I'm so looking into the bark box!
Purina makes little doggy ice cream cups. I've seen them in the ice cream aisle at walmart.
Love this post! Can't wait to see what you come up with for furbaby Friday :)
<3 Melissa

Allison said...

Love the Bark box idea...I would totally do it. And did you know you can take your dog to Graeters the first Thursday of the month and they get a free treat. :)

Caitlin C. said...

My mom spoils our dog so badly, she spends more time and money on her than she does her kids! If I tell her about Bark Box she would sign up in a heartbeat...

Kristen said...

A bark box?! That is kind of funny....then again, we spoil Sammy too much too. ;)

dave and jenn said...

Our church allows people to bring their dogs to the first service on Sundays. I think that is so cool! Ours would be nuts, but sometimes I think it would be fun to take Jade to see the other dogs who go. :)

I think our town also has a night on Dickson Street (where all the bars are - near our campus) where people can go bar-hopping with their dogs!

Sarah said...

1. I NEED to meet Brutus!
2. I am also considering Barkbox for Floyders
3. Let's take the pups to that restaurant! I'm sure Brutus would be fine!!

Lauren said...

Such cute ideas need to check them out :-)

Jax said...

I wish we had something like that in Tulsa! Love it! And um.. Bark Box.. awesome! That is one site I need to forget so I don't have too many cocktails some night and subscribe..haha.. I love that the proceeds go somewhere good, though. :)

Erin said...

Oh man I have found yet another puppy to stalk on a blog. He is just the cutest. I want one so so badly. Found you over on Total Basset Case (because I stalk Floyd too). Newest follower!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

That's a cute idea of the bark box!! He is such a cutie pie!

Brittany said...

I did not know Bark Box existed. I may have to order one for Polo! :)