Image Map

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Recap

It’s been a while since Derek and I have been home all weekend!  We enjoyed ourselves by relaxing and planning a couple of events!

Friday Night

Our friends, Jake & Sarah, hosted a Wine Night at their house.  Besides the great wine and food, we had a lot of fun playing Cranium.  It had been forever since we had played..definitely a challenging game!


We got to bring Brutus so he could hang out with his favorite wiens, Woody and Oscar!

Trying to get a family picture with everybody looking (hence me forcing Brutie Man to look at the camera in the first photo, haha!)


Sarah and I!  See, I told you Faith, that the dress was a shirt on me :-)


Saturday Night

Derek and I had some fun at the Reds game!  Our Reds are killing it….hopefully they can keep it up!


Sunday


Derek and I went and got a deck clamp/stand for our bird feeder.  The original place that we had it was awkward to refill.  And by that I mean, it was awkward for Derek to refill since I do.not.do.one.single.thing outside.  Just keeping it real!

No birds have found the new spot yet!  In fact, Derek and I even tried doing a bird-dance, but I guess we’ll have to get some more practice because we have not seen one bird getting their meal here 


Oh ya, and we hung out with this little guy all weekend! 


Hope you had a great weekend!


AND if you are interested, stop back by tomorrow for an exciting GIVEAWAY! 


post signature

9 comments:

Faith said...

I think you are tall! I had no idea you were so tall! It looks so good as a tunic top!

I love playing Cranium but I completely suck at it.

And I do not do a thing outside either, haha.

Katrin said...

Aww, the dogs are so cute!
And I really wish I would understand the rules of Baseball! I need some lessons!

Kristen said...

I was about to ask where your shirt was from. lol

Ashleigh Nichole said...

such cute fun photos! I loved them & I think my favorite is the wine one! I want in on that hehe :)

Jax said...

I love it when I get to take G dog with me places! :) Cute cute pics and admittedly jealous of your chill weekend. I love having great things to celebrate and do this month, but starting to feel a tinge overwhelmed and wanting to just sit back and relax. :)

Caitlin C. said...

Looks like you had a really fun weekend! I love love your lace top in the first pictures :)

Courtney said...

I'm the same way, I never do anything outside. Jeremy had complete control of it which is fine by me :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Ah! Cranium! I haven't played that game in years!

Looks like a great weekend!

henning love said...

we saw a baseball game on saturday night too but the padres!! what a great way to spend a saturday evening, watching america's favorite pasttime, i definitely love baseball games in the summer