Image Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

I don’t know about you, but I’m alllll mixed up on my days this week!  All because of the 3 day weekend…not that I’m complaining or anything. 

I have a lot to be loving right now, so what better time to link up for What I’m Loving Wednesday with this kind of love.



I’m Loving the 3 day weekend…I mean who wouldn’t, right?  Seriously, all weekends should definitely be 3 days!


Alcohol
I’m Loving that we finally had a dinner party at our house this weekend.  Totally stole this photo off of Sarah's blog….anyway, good times!!


I’m Loving Tazo Calm Tea.  This stuff, seriously, is the best stuff ever…so delicious and actually calming.



I’m Loving Project Runway Season 10!  Thank goodness for my DVR because I didn’t even know this season was starting.  Who’s your favorite?  I love the nickname, The Silk Chiffonsy’s (sp?).  Too funny!


Gamee
 I’m Loving that we went to The Ohio State game on Saturday!!  It felt soooo good to be back in that stadium.  We were 3 rows up from the field and actually made it on the big screen!  That was a first for me!


photo(15)e
 I’m Loving my dress that I have for a wedding on Saturday.  That’s a sneak peak…I’ll be sure to take some photos for you ladies!



I’m Loving 21 Jump Street.  I know we are a little late to this game, but we finally watched it last night and it.was.so.funny!  I haven’t laughed that hard at a movie in a long time



DIY

I’m Loving I have a couple of craft projects to complete these next couple of weeks. I’ll be showing you my final product of course!



photo-e
I Loving that you all were missing Brutus too…I’ll try to share more photos and have him guest blog more often!



Untitled
I’m Loving that OSU plays UCF this weekend!  I know a lot of you blogging ladies out there are fans of UCF, so I’m super excited to watch it.




I’m Loving this leopard infinity scarf that I purchased from Old Navy!  I’ve yet to receive it…but, can’t wait to wear it this fall!



Italy Planning
And lastly, I’m Loving planning for Italy…we leave in less than TWENTY days people!!  So, so, so excited!



post signature

11 comments:

Courtney said...

Ooooh, I'm thinking from that sneak peek that I am going to LOVE your dress. Can't wait to see pictures!
And I just bought a similar leopard scarf from Forever 21. I can't wait to wear it!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Its so funny that you wrote about your love for Calm tea because my teacher just gave me some today! I definitely love it and made my afternoon slip on by.

Lauren said...

Lots of fun going on for you! Loving that scarf and so jealous you are going to Italy, sounds amazing :-)
Too funny about UCF, we played them a few times!

Anonymous said...

Italy, how romantic and beautiful! The country side looks beautiful there, I love to go one day. Pauline

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

ohhh..Italy is wonderful so have fun planning!! and i love project runway too!! So good each season

Anne said...

Ooh I am loving Project Runway right now too. Also that I was too busy to watch for a while, so I just got to watch a bunch in a row on DVR. Fun. Also I totally ordered that scarf too.

Erin said...

Ahhh, 20 days?!?!? That vacay is going to rock!!

Go Buckeyes! And Bengals ;) Do you guys go to a lot of OSU games? I've yet to get to one!

Kristen said...

I just got a leopard scarf too, with flats to match! :)

dave and jenn said...

I agree that all weekends should be for 3 days!

I am also loving Project Runway Season 10. My favorites are probably Sonjia and Christopher. I like some of Dmitry's and Ven's things, but they seem like they're kind of the same each week. And I'm intrigued by Melissa. Her stuff isn't always my style, but she's made a few things that I've really liked.

Lord, I could talk Project Runway all day... :)

Faith said...

Your scarf is fabulous! I love it!

I have a wedding this weekend too!!

Italy!! So exciting! I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Caitlin C. said...

A. I loveee that leopard scarf!!! SO much. I might go hop in my car and drive to ON right now.

and B. Can't wait to see your chevron dress! I love that pattern.