Image Map

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Book(s) Review

Chocolate Series

 

The Chocolate Lovers series…need I say more?  This book was suggested to me and I was told nothing about it besides it was hilarious.  And it couldn't be more true.


So, the first book is called Seduction and Snacks and the second book is Futures and Frosting.  This is a super easy chick-lit read.  And oh my, the one liners in it are laugh-out-loud funny!  I thought the second book was even better than the first.  I definitely suggest these two books if you are looking for a quick read!

Any new books you suggest?




post signature
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always looking for new books! They seem like something I would like to read. Are they sad at all? I hate movies or books with sad endings.

Lauren
http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/