Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Fashion

Since we have gotten back from Italy, we have been experiencing some cooler temperatures, which are fine by me!  I’m excited to get out those winter clothes!  After looking through some websites, here are some items that I’m looking for when shopping.


Collar


I’m pretty obsessed with this collar trend right now!  It took so much restraint not to buy that studded collar shift dress!  I think it would be so hot with some leather leggings and heels!



Statement Necklaces


This trend of course is continuing on…but I like it!  I like accessorizing with big statement necklaces.  I also like that there are some cheaper alternatives making their way onto the scene!



Winter Colored Jeans

Another trend that is moving from season to season.  However, the colors of the denim will be different for winter.  I’m dying for a little mustard pair…if only I had some lingering tan to help pull it off!



Tops for Tights

Nothing new here, but I can’t wait to get back into my tights!  I love tights weather.  You can pull of the looks with flats, high heel boots, or riding boots.  Love!  However, I do struggle with finding tops long enough to cover the booty…suggestions of where to find?






Camel Colored Outerwear

Lastly, I just love camel-colored anything!  I am in “need” of a new pea coat this season, and desperately want a camel!  However, once I ran across these leather beauties, I figured I wouldn’t mind one of those in my closet either ; )

Hope you have a great weekend!


post signature

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I have been on the search for either a cute collared shirt, or a collared necklace, ever since the one I initially found sold out. :(

Sean Marie said...

Oh these got me in the mood to do some shopping! I love all the looks, you are awesome. Have a good Friday. :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love! So jealous of your cooler temps, it's still high 80's here. Happy Friday!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I love the black collarded dress!! And I guess the colored pants are here to stay, I have been thinking of buying some more (once my spending freeze is done)and love the coats!!

Allison said...

Love all your fall boards...I think I need to go shopping (again.) Haha. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love your picks! Express currently has some longer length tops. I struggle finding them long enough as well. I guess we're too tall.

Courtney said...

I am so in love with collared shirts and colored denim right now. Great picks for fall!

Anne said...

Ooh I'm on board with all of these things for sure. I really love that burgundy peter pan collar sweater, but sadly it turned out to be rather itchy... love seeing the other options out there though!

dave and jenn said...

I'm obsessed with peter pan collared shirts. I bought a cute one that's embellished from H&M in Kansas City and can't wait to wear it!