Image Map

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reviews: Book & Movie

I’ve got a couple of reviews for you.  First with the book(s):


Dark Duet Series

Captive in the Dark and Seduced in the Dark, known as the Dark Duet Series, by CJ Roberts, are two books about the sex trade.  These are not for the faint of heart by any means.  However, the writing was seriously amazing and left you loving/hating the antagonist.  These books center around the battle between revenge and love.  During the course of being held captive, the main character develops Stockholm Syndrome, or doesn’t she….

Definitely suggest reading these books if you like this type of dark(kinda of distrubing)/kidnap genre. 




So, keeping with the same type of genre as above, this weekend, Derek and I saw Taken 2 with Liam Neeson.  I was so super excited for this movie!  I thought it was pretty good but definitely not as good or thorough as the first movie.  First example, there were times where I was like “wow, how convenient that he just knew where to go.”  Do you know what I mean?  As with the first movie, all bases were covered and you were still amazed with his butt-kicking abilities.  BUT, still a good movie!


post signature
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I am your newest follower ... err will be once GFC like me again. Great blog! Come join me at www.ahusbandandadog.com and see my world.
Allana

Kristin said...

looking forward to seeing it but ill wait til it comes on dvd

Jax said...

I wish I'd seen this before I left for Europe! Totally would have read these books.. or at least brought them with me! (Sorry for the ton of comments. I'm playing catch up.. obviously).