Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

This week is flying by for me…what about you?  I haven’t updated what’s been going on in my life lately, so I thought I would do a What I’m loving Wednesday.  Be sure to link up here.


So, with all of the wine that we brought back from Italy, we needed to purchase a wine rack.  We really wanted something rustic.  After searching everywhere, I actually found the winner on Etsy.  It is reclaimed wood from an old barn in Michigan.  What do you think?  We love it!

DSC_0994e
 
 
 
DSC_1002e



I’m loving my girls weekend I had with my best friend, Kristin, in Columbus!  OSU had a close win over Purdue (whoofta!).  And we had a great time out on the town in the Short North area.

Random camera photo that obviously had crazy settings on it because our hair is yellow!

IMG_0337e


I ran into my old college roommates!  Loved seeing them!

IMG_0340e



IMG_0341e



I’m loving that the best cupcake place {ever} is closer to my house!!  I’ve tried Abby Girl Sweets once when it was located downtown with some crazy limited hours.  Now it is located much closer (with better hours) because seriously, they are the best I’ve ever had!

DSC_1067e



I’m loving that my work asked me to attend the Bengals game last Sunday night.  It’s the first year that my organization has a suite so of course I was like “duh, I’ll attend!”

Bengalsedit




I’m loving these shoes that I purchased last week from Baker’s.  I don’t know about you, but I’m loving the spikes this season!





And lastly, I’m loving Instagram. I know, I know, I KNOW I’m so late on this app…but now that I have it, I’m addicted!  Love it!  Find me: Marriedwithapup




Hope you are having a great week!


post signature

7 comments:

Faith said...

I'm so addicted to Instagram too!

Love your wine rack and your new shoes! So cute! I have yet to purchase anything with spikes but I hope to soon!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I am definitely LOVING your wine rack!! That is gorgeous!!

Katrin said...

That wine rack is awesome! It looks great!
I sent you a request on Instagram!

dave and jenn said...

Love your wine rack! And I love that you are on Instagram too! :)

Lauren said...

That wine rack is awesome :-)

Just Jenn said...

I love the wine rack too- love rustic woods.

melindapollard said...

I really need a wine rack too- that one is just gorgeous!!