So, I saw this amazing idea on Pinterest the other day…."Peaks, pits, praises, and prayers” journal. I thought this would be a great way to journal at night. And it would only take a couple of minutes. It appears these 4 P’s would capture everything!
peaks- highlights of the day; overall positives
pits- low point(s) of the day; rather than complaining use as a way to look at it as a blessing in disguise
praises- praising God for specific things throughout the day
prayers- prayer requests that arose during the day or have been lingering
I thought I would share my 4 P’s for this week
- Laughing with a coworker at work over something incredibly funning. Don’t really remember what it was about…just remember feeling really good to laugh that hard
- Girl talk with my friends
- Only spending $67 on groceries this week
- Spending time with our neighbors
- Coming home to a clean house with all the towels and sheets washed
- Feeling overwhelmed with some issues happening in my life
- Faucet in guest bathtub leaking
- All of us kids getting together for Thanksgiving (also, see below)
- Thankful for our friends and family. Love them!
- Derek’s niece had her baby boy this week & a friend at work went into labor today. Babies, babies, babies…so exciting!
- My grandmother passed away this week and I’m thinking of the family on my Dad’s side
- All of us kids getting together for Thanksgiving
- Praying for the patience to let things figure themselves out
Love this! I think this could be a great link-up. Thoughts?