Image Map

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Throwback Thursday

This weekend, Derek and I went up to visit my mom and family.  While there, I went through all the old pictures and grabbed some of the ones I didn’t have.  I thought it would be fun to do a little throwback today!

IM000655eSadie Hawkins Dance- 2004
 
IM000908_044_0044ePowderpuff- 2003
 
scaneditSenior Prom- 2005
 

070_70eCampus Visit- 2005

IM001051_031eCheerleading- 2004
 
IM000689eJunior Prom- 2004 and No, we did not get one good picture that night because Derek had that stupid face in all of the pictures.  Jeesh, it’s like he was a teenaged guy at this point or something :)


Hope you enjoyed!



post signature

12 comments:

Faith said...

Awww, I love throwbacks! You are too cute!

Makes me want to go dig up some old pictures too. But not sure if I'm in the mood to embarrass myself this morning :)

JJ said...

I love the photos! You guys are so cute.

I want to do this. it would be a fun link-up!

Courtney said...

That last picture of Derek is hilarious! Jeremy used to look like that in all of his high school pictures too. Stupid teenage boys. =)

Kristen said...

I don't think I knew you were high school sweethearts. Awwww. :) Did you graduate high school in 2005 too?

dave and jenn said...

Those are awesome!

Jena Roach said...

Love some good throwback pictures:) You're adorable then and now!

The Better Belle Project said...

These are SO cute! Love the future buckeye one!

Angela - RoseTinted Lenses said...

I love looking at old photos, yours are cute, mine are highly embarassing lol xx

Laura Darling said...

I love looking at old pictures! Especially ones from high school dances!

Angie said...

Isn't it nice to be able to revisit that part of your life. That is why I'm so determined to take as many photos as I can while my kids are little!

Katrin said...

You guys are sooo cute! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures!

Joanna said...

cute blog! new follower

joanna-dan.blogspot.com