Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

{Long} Weekend Recap!

So I know this weekend was extended…but is it Monday already?! 

Hope all of you ladies had a wonderful time celebrating the 4th.  Hopefully you were not washed out by the rain like we were here in Ohio. 

Thursday
Happy 4th of July and 22 weeks!  I’ve got a little more bump now and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t super excited about this!!
photo4e

We went over to our neighbors for a party and had a great night!


Friday and Saturday, we got busy on the nursery.
photo2e
Oh my, I’m so excited about this!!  The paint color is seriously just a teeny tiny sneak peak of the nursery.  This color will only be accented in the room….so you will have to wait and see for the final result!



This weekend I also finished up the first season of Scandal.  After the first couple of episodes, I got hooked!  I cannot wait to get my hands on the second season.


We also rented The Call (with Halle Berry) and I have to say that I was completely and pleasantly surprised with this movie.  First of all, it is a lot more scary than I thought it would be.  Second, yes it is a little cheesy at some parts, but overall I thought it was very entertaining and a great suspense movie!


photoe

Lastly, I finished up this weekend with making Funfetti cupcakes.  I mean, I’m pretty sure everybody loves these things right?!  OHHH, so good!

Hope you had a great weekend.

Linking up with Sami!


post signature

24 comments:

Margaret said...

Scandal seriously is SO addicting! I powered through the first two seasons in seriously a week or two.

Courtney said...

We almost rented The Call this weekend too but I wasn't sure how good it would be after seeing the previews. We may need to check it out this week though.

Katrin said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend! Can't wait to see the nursery! And you look so adorable!

Mrs. Monica said...

You are still so tiny. I will have to pick up that movie now. I thought it would be one of those wait until it shows on tv movies.

Kristin said...

Love the paint color!!

agalandherdog said...

Your bump is adorable! I'll have to check out Scandal.

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I would excited to start showing too!! i'm so curious about The Call...now I have to go rent it!! and my husband loves Scandal...i just can't get into...prob cuz i was too focused on grad school hahahah

Lauren said...

Funfetti cupcakes are my all time favorite and love your cute little bump!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith said...

Cutest bump ever!

Ah dumb rain. It stopped here but it's suppose to start back up. Over it.

The paint color is perfection! Love, love!

Scandal is amazing! Such a great show.

And I don't think you can trust anyone who doesn't like funfetti cupcakes. Serious.

Jamie Hart said...

Love the bump! I can't wait to see the nursery and we rented The Call too!! We ran out of cupcake cups so we made a spice cake and SOMEONE in the house at the rest of the frosting-- it wasn't me. So here sits spice cake that may or may not be eaten at some point but not by moi!

Becky said...

I can't wait to see the nursery - that paint color is awesome! Now I'd really like some funfetti cupcakes - I don't know who wouldn't like them?!!

dave and jenn said...

Your bump is adorable!

Pegster said...

YAY 22 weeks and a bumpity bump :). Makes it so real doesn't it?

Ooooh, can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. So exciting.

I haven't really seen scandal but I heard so many good things about it. I need to get into it.

Kristen said...

Yay for the bump!!! Love it! :)

Can't wait to see baby girls nursery. I'm sure it's going to be so cute!

And YUM to the cupcakes. They are seriously my weakness. I'm planning on stopping by the cupcake winner in St. Louis on my way through there next week to get some since they're so good! Hopefully they have GF ones. If not, I'll be sad. haha

Anne said...

So excited to see that pink paint... and your cute little start of a bump :)

And crazy enough, when I was in Turkey I came across an episode of Scandal in the hotel room, and now I want to start from the beginning! Must check Netflix instant.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i so need to get into scandal...seriously cutest little bump ever and the pink paint...soo exciting!

Erin LFF said...

You are SO darn adorable and cute!! :) And I love the paint color-eek!! Can't wait to see more details!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Ahhhhh, look at that little baby bump!! PRECIOUS!! And they nursery accent color is so pretty! Can't wait to see more!

Ashley Carole (Sweet Carolina Belle) said...

That bump is adorable!! Funfetti cake is the best :)

Unknown said...

Scandal is one of my favorite shows. :) And that color pink is SO perfect. I absolutely love it!

Heather T. said...

I am super obsessed with "Scandal" - I just ran through both seasons super quickly and then I got really sad when I realized it was done. The second season is ten times better than the first!

Isobelle said...

You have the cutest little bump!

I just started watching scandal on your recommendation and i a obsessed!

Kiki said...

I really need to start watching scandal i hear its great! I love your little baby bump!
XO