Image Map

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

IMO: Best and Worst of the Golden Globes!

Did you watch it?  This is the first awards show I have watched in years!  It was entertaining, but man, I loved looking at the fashion!  Here is the worst and best dressed list! All of the pictures can be found here

Ok, I am hugely OBSESSED with Giuliana Rancic!  I just love her, so of course I had to add her to the best dressed list ; ) 

Ummm, not.a.fan.  I thought this dress was bordering on trashy in my opinion.  Loved the color though...

I thought this dress was stunning!  It showed off the figure, was a great color, and had a surprise peek-a-boo back.  Loved it! 

Hmmm....how do I put this one...let me start with, I love Natalie Portman.  And I love that she is pregnant and is showing off the bump.  HOWEVER, I thought this was disgusting not the best choice.  I did not like the red-pink color combo, the rose in the middle, the tacky necklace, or the stiff hair-do.  Sorry....

So Megan Fox is a fox (sorry for being corny) but man is she a hot!  I thought her understated elegance was absolutely beautiful!

Love this pink color and the design of the dress!  It was perfectly paired with the updo!

Ok, does she always have to look so good?  I loved the flowy-structured dress.

I have to say that I am a big fan of the beautiful Anne.  This was just  a big "eh" for me

OOOOO this may be the best of the night for me!  I LOVED Eva's dress.  I loved the train, the capped sleeves, and the perfect hair do.  So elegant! 

YUCK, nothing good to say about this one.  Hated the dress with the butterfly sleeves and especially hated the Frankenstein hair.  Usually I'm a big fan of the ScarJo, but she missed the mark on this one 

Well, I'm just going to say it.  I HATED THIS LOOK!   Just because you have like a million kids does not mean you need to start dressing like an old lady.  I thought the hair made her look exhausted.  Although, I did like the color...but that's it!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan said...

I loved Emma's look! So stunning!!

I am loving your blog...pink and black were my wedding colors and are near and dear to my heart!! : )

Lindsey said...

Eva's was my FAV!! SO gorgeous and classic!!! Loved it!! I hated Natalie's too. I think it wouldn't have been so bad if that red flower wasn't on there.