Image Map

Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

Hope everybody had a great weekend!  Derek and  I enjoyed our time and had some of our friends over to the house.  It was all of Derek's buddies so I usually cook for the boys.  This time (due to the football play-offs) I cooked a lot of finger food and appetizers.  On the menu: Guacamole, Nacho Cheese dip, Meatballs, Salsa, and a Buffalo-Chicken dip.  Everything was YUM-O!

Had to capture the cooking process.  Everything was super easy to make (mostly crock-pot style). 


Derek had to have his hand in the cooking, so his job was to make the guacamole 



A lot of things to chop!




YUM!  I love chunky guacamole!






The Spicy Sausage and Nacho Cheese Dip!




Buffalo-Chicken Dip.  Always a crowd favorite!



The Star of the Show- the meatballs.  These were gone right away!

Sneak Peak for Tuesday: Best and Worst of the Golden Globes : )



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jax said...

Um, you've definitely got my attention in any post where you talk about guac and meatballs... YUM! Two of my FAVORITES!

Kristin said...

all that just made me hungry!