Image Map

Friday, February 4, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things...

Are you ready for some scandalous Friday fun?  I swear this story is absolutely true...here is the story told directly by my sister:

"So, every morning I check my email in between getting out of the shower and getting ready for work.  Sometimes Jake (her son, almost 4 years old) sits on my lap while I check my email.  Well the other day I was ready my daily email from Dr. Laura Berman (a renowned sex and relationship expert) when there was a picture of a vibrator:


Source
Here is what happens next:

Jake: "Mom what's that"
Krista (my sister): "Nothing Jake, its just a picture.  Really don't worry about it....its just a picture"
Jake: "Is that a picture of a gun mom"
Krista: "Yup, that's what it is Jake.  Its a gun"
Jake: "Ok.  Grandma has a gun"




AHAHAHAHA, as in my brother-in-law's mother?!?!?!  I could not (a) stop laughing and (b) stop telling everybody I knew about this hilarious story!

Hope you have a great weekend!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

That is classic! Thanks for the laugh.

dave and jenn said...

Haha! Love it.

Prouts said...

Oh my goodness, I just stumbled upon your blog and this post made me laugh out loud.