Image Map

Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

So this weekend was not that exciting...a good weekend, but really nothing to blog about!  The most stupid exciting thing I decided to do was go to the grocery store on Super Bowl Sunday.  AH, not a good idea...everybody in that freakin grocery store was there buying food for their parties.  As I was checking out, the cashier looked at me and said "Does nobody have food at their house?"  So I say, "you work at a grocery store, quit complaining" "Nope, guess not" and smile my have-a-good-day-smile.

I thought the Super Bowl commercials were just ok this year.  My most favorite commercial (even though I may have missed it on the actual night of the Super Bowl) was the VW commercial:




I thought the Chrysler / Eminem / "Imported from Detroit" was pretty cool to:


Which ones were your fav?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am a new follower!!

dave and jenn said...

The Volkswagon commercial was my favorite too!

Anonymous said...

Those were my favorite commercials!!