Image Map

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fashion Friday!



Ok- before I start with Fashion Friday....Isn't this dress GORGEOUS?!?!  Ah, so beautiful!



Source

Ok- moving on....so tomorrow night we have some friends coming up from CBus to stay with us.  We will be going out later in the night and this will be the outfit that I'm planning on wearing.  The shirt is much more polka-dot in real life. AND, I have yet to get new wedges so we shall see about that.  But, I want to do the whole red lips deal.  Additionally- with an-all-up updo!  Hopefully I won't sucker out before we go out...haha!


These are the updos / red lipstick look I'm going for (all inspiration via google images):









Oh and if you didn't notice, I didn't get to post the housing updates yesterday.  I guess we will have to wait until next week!  Hope you have a great weekend!  
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I caught glimpses of it, and she's just so classy. I didn't personally love her dress, but what does my opinion matter ;)

Jax said...

Hi friend! Hope you had a great weekend!! And I hope you rocked the updo and all!!! :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I want those black sandals! Also, I just tagged you in 10 Things I Love on my blog! Check it out!