Image Map

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday:


The chance of sun tomorrow...please!
Source



My last class forever (well probably) is tomorrow, yay!
Source

A BIG housing update for tomorrow

Source


Dinner plans with friends tomorrow at one of our favorite restaurants!

Source



Jessica Simpson's Dress Line
Source



Well actually lusting over...a new pair of black wedges

Source



Hope you are having a great week!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

so much to love!

Jen said...

I am drooling over Jessica's dresses! I tried a few on a Dillards and love them!

Joeylee said...

love the wedges

Kit said...

What awesome things you are loving today! Hope you had a great Wednesday!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Oooh! Those dresses are fabulous! I'm especially loving the ruffly one strapped one!

Sara Szatmary said...

Congrats on the last day of class! I feel you on that!

Megan said...

Oh wow, Jessica's dresses are just amazing!! Woohoo for being done with class for forever!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Have fun tonight with your friends!

ajs {of MN} said...

yeah for class being over!
remind me what state you are in... i am SO with you on HOPING for SUUUUUUN- we are hearing sun at 68-70ish... tomorrow, PLEASE be true!!