Image Map

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday!




It's time to link up again for Tail Wagging Tuesday over at C Mae's Blog!  Today's topic is where your pets sleep.  Unfortunately, I really don't have any good pictures of where Mr. Bruts sleeps but I can tell you one thing...he will sleep anywhere as long as it is right.by.me.or.Derek!  Or if there is a pillow available to lay his head on:





I wish I had some better pictures for you.  I'll be thinking about taking these pictures now that I know that I don't have any haha!  When Derek is home, Brutus is usually laying on top of the back of the couch/on Derek's shoulders.  He has a bed....which seldom gets used.  But he's so little he can fit just about anywhere!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Meg said...

He is adorable. He is just a little pocket sized dog, lol!

dave and jenn said...

Our yorkie loves any type of "perch." His favorites include pillows, the back of the couch, and the armrests!