Image Map

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fun Facts!

So I know we are all not fans of chain emails.  However, I absolutely love getting emails that are CaRAZY!  That's right...you know those emails where you go, "no-way, not possible!"  Well I received one of those the other day from my sister.  I had to share....

July 2011


  • This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays.  This happens once every 823 years!!!

  • This year, we're going to experience 4 unusual dates: 
    • 1/1/11
    • 1/11/11
    • 11/1/11
    • 11/11/11

  • Take the last 2 digits of the year in which you were born, now add the age you will be this year....the results will be 111...for everyone in the whole world!

Hope you have a great LONG weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mrs.Hammar said...

I love things like that! Thanks for sharing!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Five weekends in July?! Now that's something I can get on board with!

Unknown said...

haha that's fun!

following you now :)

xo Ashley