Image Map

Thursday, May 26, 2011

House Update!

I have more house pictures for you!  As you can see our home is almost complete!!!  All the siding, brick, shutters, and door is complete!  The driveway, sidewalk, and front yard still need updated.  But, it's looking like a house!






Our kitchen backsplash began installation.  As you can tell, there is a black accent tile every so often.  I tried to get a good picture of the cherry cabinets, backsplash, and black granite to pull everything together!



Our stairways' handrails and fireplace mantle were recently stained the cherry color to match the cherry hardwood floors/cabinets




Fireplace now is not naked!  It has it's stone!




That is about all that I have!  Hope we will be able to start taking pictures of the absolute final product soon!  Yay!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous fireplace! I love everything you've chosen --- amazing how quickly it's all coming along!! Congrats again, SO exciting!!!

Mrs.Hammar said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it!

My blog moved: hammarlovehappenings.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, y'alls house is stunning!! I absolutely love it. I love the stairwell and the dark wood stain!

It's A Love Story said...

Your house is going to be beautiful! Its looks great! I hope me and my fiance can get a house like this one day!

Jax said...

Is it okay that I'm in love with your house? haha! :) It's gorgeous, girl!!!

LabelSnob said...

Very beautiful! I love all of it! I am starting construction on my house next month and am SO excited!! :)

dave and jenn said...

Everything looks just beautiful. Remind me when you are supposed to be moving in? I love that "new house feel" that's just begging to be decorated. :)

Have a great weekend!

Natalie and Lee said...

WOW! It looks gorgeous! HOW EXCITING! It came up so quickly! LOVE the cabinets:)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

How exciting! I am a new follower and I just love your blog. Building your first house is such a fun time in your life. I can't wait to see how you decorate it all :)