Image Map

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Recap

Of course our waiter had to take the picture from the worst angle possible....whatever

Saturday was my husband's birthday!  We actually did not have too many things planned for this great event.  Don't think I am a bad wife or anything, but it was what Derek wanted.  I did make dinner reservations at Eddie Merlot's...it was a great dinner.  Unfortunately, there was a slight medical emergency at the table next to us, so it gave a little more excitement than usual.

Saturday morning, I woke up and made a delicious "egg bake" for Derek and I (recipe via my sister that I must share soon!).  In the afternoon we went to the dog park.  When we got there it was CLOSED!  I was just there a couple of days ago and it was definitely open so I don't know what was going on.  But I was not happy!  So instead we hiked a little while we were at the park.  We went and checked out the house a little later and I will have to post updates this week!

Saturday night we headed out to the bars in the University of Cincinnati area.  A lot of our friends were down in that area so we decided to drop in for a few birthday drinks.  The weather was beautiful!  The night ended in a success because we picked up a large pizza that is only located in the UC area.  It reminds us of college and it is seriously so yummy!!  It was great for lunch today.

Hope you had a great weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend. Happy birthday to your Derek =-)

It's A Love Story said...

Cant wait to see pixs of the house!

Jax said...

Aw fun! I think that pic is cute! :) Happy birthday to Derek!

Emily said...

Gotta love waiter's photography. And bummer about the park. Maybe it's just closed for maintenance?
x