Image Map

Monday, May 23, 2011

We could use your thoughts....

Today Derek was admitted to the hospital due to a spontaneous pneumothorax (collapsed lung).  Everything appears to be find and running smoothly.  He received a chest tube today to help inflate his lung.  He will be in the hospital until later this week.  I am home to take a shower and gather some items for our stay (/and to let Brutus out!)  Hope to be back later this week with some good news and updates.  I appreciate any thoughts you could send our way!  Thanks



Photobucket

7 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Thinking of you and Derek. Sending lots of prayers your way.

It's A Love Story said...

OMG! I hope he is okay, do they know what it happen? I will keep him and you in our prayers!

Emily said...

Katie, I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope he gets well soon, will be thinking of you and Derek!

Diving Into Love said...

Prayers are being lifted up now!

dave and jenn said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! I will definitely keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. I hope Derek has a speedy recovery...

Ashley said...

Praying for you guys!!

C Mae said...

Holy cow! How does that happen!? Def curious to hear the story! Thinking if you guys!