Image Map

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lust List!

  • Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray-  I am hesitant to try this....but I have always wanted to because I have heard such great things about it!  I am really wanting those beachy-waves and I hear the salt/surf spray really does work.  I should just try it right? 

  • I want need (no seriously) new nude heels.  Mine are so worn out....I love this pair that caught my eye from HauteLook this morning.  Ahh...if only there weren't SO many things to buy for the house....

  •  New suits.  Seriously, this whole wearing-a-suit-every-day-deal is not so much fun!  I tried to be creative and now it is getting hard!  Maybe it's because we hadn't done laundry in a month.  Hmm...maybe this week will be a little easier to outfit!  Anyway, I still wouldn't mind some new suits!

  •  Rain....I know this one is a bit weird isn't it?!?  I have never been the one to appreciate rain.  But now that I have a front-yard with sod and a back-yard with seed.....I am yearning for the rain!  We got a little bit last night.  But it is freakin hot here!  The heat index was 110 today.  I'm from the midwest so that is just too hot for us here!

  • Wainscoting for our dining room.  We originally had painted for a chair rail...but I'm currently rethinking!  I just have always loved the look!


  • Oh ya, and lastly, I would love to snap my fingers and have my house unpacked, painted, and decorated.  K, thanks!
Hope you are having a great week!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Crispin said...

totally know the feeling!!! You'll get unpacked soon!!!!

Kristen said...

Love the look of wainscoting too! So classic IMO and you could never go wrong with it.

Raven said...

wait wait wait....bumble and bumble surf spray is AMAZING!!!!! no joke, you will not be upset that you tried it or spent the money on it. try it!!!

nude heels are always worth it! They elongate the legs and make them look spectacular. ALWAYS worth it :)

Katie said...

I want to try the bumble and bumble too! heard amazing things. I love wainscoting..beautiful!

asj said...

such a great list! I love surf spray - I don't think I've ever used the b&b one but I've heard great things! :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

I LOVE the wainscoting! I say go for it!

dave and jenn said...

Try the surf spray! I have always wondered about it too (and heard great things).

Caitlin C. said...

I have a pair of nude heels and LOVE them.. you will too! Good luck with decorating your house... I know it's a pain but it can be a fun process too :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Yes! Please try the surf spray than report back with a review! :) I've been wanting to try it too!

And I say do the wainscotting. I've always loved that look, espeically in a dining room!

Sean Marie said...

I work in a salon and I can tell you that clients absolutely love the Surf Spray. It sells out so quick! There are less expensive products that do the same trick though, like Wella's Ocean Spritz.

Brittany said...

Reading all these comments about the surf spray makes me want to go out and get some. I love those nude heels!