Image Map

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Tuesday!

Hello!  Whenever I do not get a chance to blog, I really do miss it and all of you!  Seriously!  But luckily, my husband and I were lucky enough to host my dad and step-mom (from South Dakota) this last weekend!  It was the first time they have been to Cincinnati and they haven't been to Ohio since our wedding (almost 2 years ago)! 

Although we took it easy most of the days, we also did a couple of house projects.  More pictures later to come this week...But in case you were wondering here are a couple of sneak peak pictures

 Dining Room Before...


Office Before...


Us Them Working Hard....(I swear I helped, but I also was the camera woman so I didn't get caught in any pictures)





So a couple of other items since I haven't blogged in forever!
  • I'm so excited Giuliana and Bill is back on...I know, I am a complete dork but seriously I love them!

  • I finally feel like I can breathe regarding things slowing down in my life!  Seriously, you know the feeling when you feel like there is so much going on that you can't keep up?!?!  Well after these few months, I totally feel like I am in a place where I can fully appreciate how blessed we are!  I'm loving being in this house with my husband!

  • My car is getting fixed (yay, no more huge dent!)....freakin Enterprise gave me a huge boat Mercury Grand Marquis to drive for a rental for the next week.  I'm seriously not dockin' this vehicle because it is loaded- but come on' I'm used to this little Mazda 3! 

  • My mom had to completely remind me that my birthday is this week....THURSDAY ladies!  Now that I'm reminded, I sorta, kinda don't feel like planning anything...
Hope you are having a great week!

6 comments:

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I am SO excited to have found another Cincinnati blogger!!!

I cannot wait to see the home improvement pictures! I absolutely love any kind of interior decorating :)

Anonymous said...

I am stoaked about Giuliana and Bill too!

Mrs. Monica said...

You have to do something for your birthday and invite me.

Raven said...

I'm with you. Whenever I don't blog and or read others blogs, I totally feel out of it.

My car is getting fixed too in a few weeks. However I backed into the steel fence backing out of our driveway. (hangs head in shame) totally my fault.

Jax said...

Happy Happy Birthday week, girl! I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow! And I, too, love Guliana and Bill! :) Cant wait to see the finished house projects!

Laynah said...

woot!
remodeling is super fun.
hilarious that you had to be reminded of your birthday...mine is coming up too and I have no idea what to do with myself that day.