Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Today I'm linking up with Jamie.  Here's What I'm Loving Wednesday:

Having our Samsung steam washer and dryer....wait I'm just loving having a washer!


Our Nikon SLR camera.  However, I've learned that just because you have a nice camera that does not guarantee nice pictures.  AKA- I am loving that I'm finally having some time to start learning about photography!



My birthday is tomorrow!  Even though I have nothing planned besides working, who doesn't love a day where people can spoil you!

Starting to FINALLY decorate the house this weekend!  So excited!




And just for fun, here is what I'm not loving this week...

Netflix rasing their prices...again...ugh!  Seriously, we'll be canceling this subscription very soon!  How dare they!



Photobucket

11 comments:

Judy said...

Ditto with the Netflix!!! "Either pick a package or you will be billed for BOTH."

Caitlin C. said...

Happy almost birthday!! :)

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Aww- so exciting about your birthday tomorrow! Bon anniversaire! :) Also- very fun about being able to decorate your house and having that beautiful new camera to play with!

Ummm HUGE thumbs down for Netflix. I have had a subscription with them for a little over two years now, and I am canceling. It's ridiculous.

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I really want to take a photography class!

C Mae said...

Yeah my man says we are only going to get what is offered for the streaming bit since well it takes days to get a DVD that isn't even all that new...

asj said...

happpppppy birthday! love your list and I'm with you on the netflix thing, annoyed but I'm still going to stay on as a customer might just change which package we have!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

dave and jenn said...

Happy Birthday!

I think we have the same camera. :)

Sarah said...

Your camera is SO pretty! And, who doesn't love Netflix? It's kind of one of the best things in the world :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Mrs. Monica said...

Netflix made me mad too. They are just trying to get more money.

Laynah said...

ewww, boo on netflix!
but yay for paintint!
a coat of paint adds so much character to a room.