Image Map

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 
Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday!  I am linking up again with Jamie today!  Here's what I'm loving today:


1. Our back deck and tiki torches!!! Seriously this is Derek and I's go to spot at night.  We love putting on a litttle music on our outside speaker with a bottle glass of wine!




2. My birthday gift from my husband- Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch (I've been lusting over this watch for MONTHS!)



3. Our 2-year wedding anniversary is next week....BUT what I'm especially loving is we are finally starting to plan our honeymoon!!!!



4. I finally got my car back today!!! No more driving a huge boat around =)

5. I won a free design consultation with Miss Michaela Noelle Designs!  She helped us with our entry way.  She was amazing to work with and I'm excited to get started!  Once we have it done, I will definitely post pictures!

 
6. We received our final refund from Sears.  OMG, we are finally done with that shenanigan! We got lucky and a manager offered to give us a CASH refund (even though we put it on a card) after all we have been through!  I was seriously counting  my lucky stars to be done with this company!

7. And lastly, I'm loving that we may be impulsive and doing something kinda carazy this weekend....but more on that on Monday =)
Photobucket

8 comments:

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

that watch is to die for! lovveeeeee. and happy early anniversary. :) i want to know about your craziness this weekend...cant wait to read about it.

Christine said...

Love your deck!! We used ours a lot at the beginning of the summer, can't wait for it to cool off so we can also enjoy bottles of wine out there! Haha! Gorgeous wedding photo! Where are you planning for the honeymoon??

dave and jenn said...

Your deck is awesome! And I think I have almost the same MK watch. Love it!

Can't wait to hear what you guys are planning for this weekend!

Brunette & Blessed said...

honeymoon is a must! hope you have a great time wherever you decide to go :)

Sara Cate said...

Congratulations on the honeymoon planning! My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary, and we hope to be planning our honeymoon in about a year. What patience we have! Can't wait to hear where you all decide to go!

Jessica Nicole said...

Hi! :) I am a new follower.. I love that watch, I have been lusting over it as well. I just looked at all your wedding pictures.. HOW BEAUTIFUL! :) I love you blog and can't wait to see what you post in the future.

Michaela said...

Woohoo! Congrats on 2 years! AND honeymoon planning (: How exciting. So glad to have been able to help you design the entry. So excited to see how it comes out!

Raven said...

LOVE that back deck! love the woodsy look. LOVE. We spend a lot of time on our back deck also. and that watch? LUUUUUUUCKY!!