Image Map

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Finally….Before & After Pictures!

Hope you are having a great Tuesday!  So finally I have uploaded some before & after pictures of our first house project in the dining room!  But, first I have provided an updated picture of our house….no nothing is really different.  BUT, we do have a little mulch and a nice green yard…seriously, doesn’t it make a world of difference?!?!




So before, before
   

After paint and new lighting fixture (and addition of dining room table of course)
 


After After….So we my dad added a chair rail and wainscoting….we love it!  We still haven’t decided if we want to paint the bottom part all white or not…but nonetheless, we still love it! And a lot different than the “before before.”  Next step, husband is adding crown molding!




 


Stay tuned for more house pictures!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great!

Courtney @ Missthirdgrade.com said...

prettty!

Kate said...

It's gorgeous! I love all of the windows on the front... and all that brick is stunning!! Why did you guys have to buy a new lighting fixture for your dining room? Were you not able to pick out the original one yourselves??

Mrs. Mama said...

beautiful!!

Megan said...

It looks so amazing!! I love the chair rail!

Raven said...

I love it! gorgeousness abounds in your home dear! :)

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Your house is gorgeous from the outside and inside! :) I love all of the detail in the dining room. It looks great!

Kristen said...

It looks amazing!! I love it! The wainscoting and chair rail makes a big difference! And I like the color it is now, but I am a sucker for the white look on the bottom. Either way, you could do it how you want since you CAN change it. :)

dave and jenn said...

Looks really, really nice! Great job!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Wow, it looks great! And the outside looks gorgeous too!

Unknown said...

NEW FOLLOWER! I'm lovN' your blog! Look forward to reading more!

[I love your choices of colors & taste of style on the house! :)]

asj said...

great job! love it, can't wait to see more!

Caitlin C. said...

It looks amazing so far!! Good work :)

Katie said...

LOOKS WONDERFUL!!! Good job guys!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the house! It looks great! I really like the color on the top half of the wall!