Image Map

Thursday, August 18, 2011

For those of you who do NOT sleep nude....

What do you wear to bed?  My night wear is not that cute...I'm definitely a t-shirt/shorts kind-of girl.  I would love to update this to something very comfy but better put together. 

After searching around on pinterest, I've found the different types...what type are you?

Classic button-down flannel?



Cute cami and lounge pants?

Source: etsy.com via Katie on Pinterest


Twist on the classic- button down with shorts (perhaps silk)?

Source: None via Katie on Pinterest


Onesie / romper?



A large cotton button down t-shirt?


Flannel pants?

Source: kaboodle.com via Katie on Pinterest


Just a little cami?

Source: target.com via Katie on Pinterest



Boxer shorts?





Sexy little number?

Source: svpply.com via Katie on Pinterest


Silk PJ set?

Source: kwiksew.com via Katie on Pinterest


Now one more question for you, where do you buy your sleepwear?
Photobucket

10 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I'm a cami and lounge pants kind of gal and I get them anywhere -- Target, Macy's, TJ Maxx, Marshall's . . . wherever. We spend a lot of time chilling at home, so I decided a long time ago that I was going to be cute while we did it!

dave and jenn said...

I have two rompers that I really like. I also just like simple cotton chemises. My rompers came from Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters, and I find good stuff at Target and Dillard's regularly.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I typically wear PJ type pants and a tshirt in the winter and cami type short nightgowns in the summer. My husband calls them mumus. I beg to differ! LOL I usually find cute ones at Target or Gap Body.

Courtney said...

I'm a boxer girl. Much to my husband's dislike, I wear his shorts and his t-shirts to bed. Not too sexy I'm afraid. =)

asj said...

VS Pink boyfriend sweatpants - I own like five pairs [after giving three to goodwill, haha], I love them!

Kristin said...

I just wear shorts and a tank! nothing tooo cute lol but comfy

Faith said...

i wear tee shirts and button down t-shirts ... most comfortable for me!

Jax said...

I'm definitely just a little cami/shorts or a romper or something. Mostly tank and shorts, though. :) I can't STAND sleeves while I'm sleeping for some reason, so I'll even wrap up in a robe in the winter until right before bed. I'm kinda mismatched and would love to improve my sleeping attire, too. The stuff I l have that I love most is from Aerie. I feel silly going in there b/c teens are usually working there..haha.. But their stuff is SO comfy! I also lurve gap body and VS! :) VS had some GREAT cotton rompers earlier this year and I wish I'd gotten a couple. They were so soft!

TexanCouture said...

I wear shorts and shirt but I def need to update my night wear as well. That is on my list to purchase. I know Gap Body has cute stuff and its usually at extra 40% off at the Gap Outlet. I just need to make a trip!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh the variety of sleeping attire, hehe!!