Image Map

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh, How PINTERESTing Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to show off my Pinterest finds this week! 


I think this is a cute framed glass monogram!  Even a cute wedding/bridal gift idea!
Source: etsy.com via Katie on Pinterest


Definitely want to get this for my door!



Love this bedding!



I thought this would be a cute way to keep flowers somewhere that wouldn't die!
Source: etsy.com via Katie on Pinterest



Love this DIY Chevron rug!



This is a DIY framed bathroom mirror.  Great way to preserve our present boring old bathroom mirror like mine!


I love this for your outside house number!



Looking for dining room table runner...any suggestions of where to find these?
Source: etsy.com via Katie on Pinterest


Another for inspiration!




I think this is an adorable DIY print on burlap idea for your laundry room



And of course who isn't loving sunburst mirrors!  This is a DIY with instructions!



And after looking at these pictures, who wouldn't want to have another puppy!






Hope you are having a great week!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Courtney said...

Looking at those puppy pictures ALMOST makes you forget how much work they are

Candace said...

Oh this makes me want to redecorate my house. Love all of these pins.

Shari said...

Great pins! :)

Raven said...

omg that wrinkly puppy. SOOOO cute. I am loving everything that you are loving! We are following each other on pinterest, right??

Zara said...

I love love love the bedding, and the bathroom mirror. I'm really looking forward to having a house of my own that I can do whatever the heck I want with. OH and the house better come with one of those cute little pups.

Jessica Nicole said...

awww puppys make my heart melt! I love that first monogram! So adorable! Don't you just love pinterest?

Brunette & Blessed said...

This airborn pup makes me smile!

dave and jenn said...

Love these! I think you and I like a lot of the same styles. :)

Jax said...

I love that mirror!!! I totally want to go read the DIY guide for it! Oh and I totally just started following you on Pinterest! I"m still learning and unsure how to find people totally, so I'm glad you linked yourself in this post. :)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

oh those precious puppies! i am dying for a lil french bulldog. i think bailey needs a knew friend :) hope you had a great weekend darlin!

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

My bulldog looked just like that adorable baby! Now he's 1 & 50lbs! Cute blog- love that chevron rug!!

Natasha in Oz said...

You found some gorgeous pins! Those puppy pictures are the sweetest.

I love the gorgeous wedding picture in your header-what a beautiful couple!

Best wishes for a wonderful week and happy Pinning!
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

Natalie and Lee said...

This makes me want to order every one of these finds! I can tell we have VERY similar taste! BTW, just got caught up on your blog and the dining room is looking wonderful!! :)