Image Map

Thursday, August 25, 2011

So you Pin, but do you GAWK?

Yes, I'm officially obsessed with Pinterest like all of you but have you checked out Food Gawker yet?!?!  It's very similar to Pinterest but with only food!  Here is a little bit of what I've "hearted" so far:


Lemony Zucchini Pasta Salad
 


Jicama Lime Crusted Snapper


Cheeseburger Pizza
 


Starbucks-Drink Cupcakes
 



Calzone stuffed with pepperoni and mushroom


Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes
 


S'mOREO Bars
 


Grilled jalapenos stuffed with a mixture of cheeses, roasted garlic and bacon.
 


Baked Buffalo Chicken Bites with Blue Cheese Yogurt Dip


You can check out all the recipes here on my favorite pages:

Photobucket

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Huh....I'm guessing that's where some of the pins come from. haha Thanks for the tip!

dave and jenn said...

I love your pins on Pinterest! Food Gawker sounds really cool too!

Anonymous said...

The smores brownie looks DELISH!

Ashley said...

oh man, I dont need another wesbite to get me hooked on!! lol especially a food website ... all this looks so yummy!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

o my god. This is out of control!

Caitlin C. said...

I love foodgawker.. I want to try out so many recipes! The only problem is that my stomach starts rumbling every time I look at them...

Faith said...

oh yum! i would go crazy if i went on that site!

TexanCouture said...

Oh My Goodness everything looks delicious! I need to check out Food Gawker

Becca said...

DYING over thesee!!!