Image Map

Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Recap!

We had a super great weekend....but no photos taken (fail!), so I'm going to use a little help from google images...

Saturday: 

Derek and I were adults and worked out in OUR yard all day!!!!  Seriously, I was like, “who are these people spending their Saturdays outside mowing the grass, ripping up weeds, planting flowers, etc.”  It was seriously needed and so much easier doing work when you have somebody to do it with!



While working outside, we were working up a sweat so when we heard the ice cream truck come into our neighborhood….we got excited!  Haha, yup we definitely stopped the creepy cute ice cream truck and got two oreo ice cream bars.  They were soooo super perfect!




Saturday Night:

We met up with some of our friends downtown and went to Brew Ha-Ha.  Cincinnati marries comedic acts with a wide variety of beers to sample!  There are over 150 different kinds of beers to sample and 3 stages with comedians going on all night.  Caroline Rhea (remember Sabrina, The Teenage Witch?!?!) was the headliner.  Definitely a fun night!
Sunday:

I had a great day with my mom and grandma picking out material for throw pillows all throughout my house from JoAnns.  Seriously, I could not make a decision!  But after a lot of contemplating, I think I picked out some great fabric!  Luckily, my mom is super handy-dandy on the sewing machine so I’ll have some new photos to post soon of my update!

Hope you had a great weekend!
Photobucket

9 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I spend more time that I like to admit working in our yard. One of the bad parts of growing up!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

You have been a very busy gal. I love reading about the house adventures a d can't wait to see your new pillows :)

TexanCouture said...

So fun with the ice cream truck it has been so long since I have seen one of those!

Caroline Rhea would be fun to see!

Glad you had a great weekend!

Zara said...

Sounds like a pretty laid back and fun weekend.
Cannot wait to see the pillows. :-)

Erin Branscom said...

Love your blog! :) I became a follower! Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com

Brunette & Blessed said...

lol jared and I did the exact same thing a few weeks ago. I ice cream was delicious - the creapy van!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! I get so excited when I hear the ice cream truck too!

Faith said...

i can't wait to see the pillows you make! i love when i hear the ice cream truck ... i feel like a little kid all over again!

dave and jenn said...

I'm glad to hear that others have creepy ice cream trucks too. I thought that was just us!