Image Map

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

 

I’m linking up with Jamie again to show you what I’m loving today:
  • Ohio State football starts on Saturday!!!!!!!  Can you tell I’m excited? 

    • Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner.  Don’t EVEN get me started on the price of these little babies…but seriously, I will never use another shampoo or conditioner again.  I don’t know if you know this about me, but I have the not-straight/not-curly but certainly annoying wave-hair type.  Like huge & outta control after blow drying.  Well this stuff does the work for me so straightening takes HALF of the time now! 

      • HauteLook emails every day!  My sister got me started on this website and I seriously look forward to checking out the daily deal email at 10:50am.  I most of the time don’t get to it until evening, but it makes me smile when I get notified on my phone!

        • 3-day weekend!  WAHOOOO!


        So completely off subject- but can anybody suggest a good dry shampoo?  I have always wanted to experiment but want to make sure I start off with a good one!

        Hope you are having a great week!
        Photobucket

        13 comments:

        Whitney @ EHFAR said...

        I use that same shampoo and conditioner. It's amazing, but so so so expensive :(

        Sean Marie said...

        I hear Moroccan Oil is awesome. I would suggest trying TiGi's Rockaholic dry shampoo. I think it's moderately priced and everyone in the shop seems to love it!

        Brittany said...

        I really want to try this shampoo now, but I am scared to look at the price! I use Klorane dry shampoo (non aerosol) and I like it pretty well. You can buy it at Sephora. I saw last night where Suave has a dry shampoo. I want to try it because I know it will be cheaper!

        http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=5911

        Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

        Thank you so much for sharing this information! I also have thick, wavy, out of control hair that looks like a giant frizzy mess after blow drying! I am always up for trying something which will help "tame" my loose, wavy, frizzy locks.

        http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

        dave and jenn said...

        I completely forgot about the three day weekend! That IS awesome!

        Have you tried Gilt and Rue La La? They are two other good sample sale sites that do daily emails. I can invite you to both if you'd like!

        Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

        yay for football season!!!!

        Erin Branscom said...

        Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :) I would love to send you some organic cleaner to try out! :) email me if you are interested! :) Erin

        erin.branscom@gmail.com

        Anonymous said...

        I have the same kinda hair as you do! HOT MESS kinda hair as I like to call it! Where did you get the shampoo and conditioner? I may have to try it. I use Tresemme dry shampoo fresh start. I LOVE it!

        Brunette & Blessed said...

        This sounds amazing. I will have to try this! Also I use Tresemme dry shampoo and it works pretty well

        henning love said...

        yes three day weekend can't wait!! what are your big plans??

        erica said...

        I definitely could not survive without Moroccan Oil.... and seriously the price is unreal!

        xo

        Ashley said...

        I would LOVE to try that shampoo/conditioner? what price are we talkin about here?

        also use tresemme dry shampoo - I dont use it often but it gets teh job done :)

        Janna Renee said...

        I've tried dry shampoo and I don't like them at all...instead I part my hair where it should be and sprinkle baby powder on the part, the back, my hair line and any where else if need be and then just simply flip my head over and shake it out...It soaks up the oils and smells fresh! It works GREAT on blonde hair, but brunettes need to use sparingly or their hair will look ashy. It is GENIUS.