Image Map

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Riding Boots!

So since it is officially September (jeepers how is it the ninth month of the year already?!?!), I think I'm getting in the mood for fall fashion!  Even though it is still a whoppin' 97 degrees outside, all I'm doing is dreaming about riding boots!  I love them in pictures; but when it comes time to pick them out in the stores, I can never find a pair that look feminine enough for me!  I think I just need to go for it, dontcha think?





Source: tillys.com via Katie on Pinterest













Photobucket

11 comments:

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I love those Tory Burch boots...I just don't love the price...cute pics! :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I want those tory boots!!!

Faith said...

ahh, i can't wait for fall fashion either! i need to find me some fabulous brown boots too! can't wait to find something that i absolutely loved and doesn't kill the pockets! :)

Megan said...

Yes!! Just go for it! They're so cute!!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

OMG, those first ones are to die for! And TB Boot? Ummm, yes please!! My thing with taller boots is I have big calves, so I have a hard time finding ones that don't make me look like a stuffed sausage. C'est la vie!

Sean Marie said...

First and second pics are so cute!

Unknown said...

Gotta love fall fashions!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awesome choices!

Katie said...

Alright I haven't seen that pic of Courtney yet in that outfit and I'm LOVING IT! I need all of this actually haha

dave and jenn said...

I really want a pair too - especially the ones in the third picture! I bit the bullet and ordered several from Endless to try on. At least they have free returns if they don't work out!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I refuse to look at fall anything yet! HAHA!