Image Map

Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Outfits!

First before I dig into some outfits and fall inspiration…do any of you belong to Ebates?


It seriously seems a bit too good to be true.  BUT, it is recommended by a lot people/websites so please let me know if you have any experience/opinions of the site!!

Now, some fashion!  I got this email from The Limited today and fell in love with this all white/winter white outfit!!!  LOVE LOVE it!




Here are some inspiration boards:

White Fall



Fall White 2


Today in the Rachel Zoe’s email, there was an introduction to velvet pants….I want some!  Seriously, how luxurious are these?!?



Velvet Inspiration!


Velvet




Velvet by foxsie featuring knittops


Ok- next topic- Last week, I got my hair done and my hairdresser was rocking over the knee boots with a dress!!!  Seriously, she totally pulled it off and it looked amazing and very tasteful!  She paired the dress/boot combo with a copped leather jacket.  Now, this outfit is all that I'm thinking about....
Over the Knee
Over the Knee2




Over the Knee2 by foxsie featuring a boatneck dress


Any fall item(s) you are swooning over?


Photobucket

13 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute fall outfits, LOVE that white//cream coat combo too :-)

Jax said...

LOVE all of those! I am a big fan of winter white, too! :) I think you and I have very similar taste in clothes! I loved every single item on this post!

Faith said...

the white outfits are incredible! i need one in my life!

and i am loving the over the knee boots with a dress ... i have to figure out how to wear it but i want it!

i love everything on your list ... but i need $$$ so i have to wait, boo.

maybe Christmas list? hehe.

Tarabelle said...

White/cream and gold mixed are the definition of luxury; i just love your looks especially the gold and tan accents.

C Mae said...

i'm likin that Michael Kors bag!!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Can you come style me? Take me shopping? Plan my outfits for the week?

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

All your outfits are just stunning, can I wear them ALL!

Michelle said...

All of this is so cute! I love fall clothes.

the girl in the red shoes said...

I love all of these outfits! I use ebates every time I shop online and I love it! They send you a check in the mail every few months! Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a referral!

Mrs.S said...

So cute I love all the outfits=)Check out my outfits & blogs and follow back..New follower=))Xoxo

yourinmyheadnow1@blogspot.com

dave and jenn said...

I'm all about the boots and dresses this fall. Just waiting for it to really be cool enough! And I'm really into maxi dresses and layering. Never thought I could pull off maxi dresses because I'm short, but now I think I may.

Love the white on white... I am on the hunt for a great pair of off white pants!

Sean Marie said...

Wow, where do I begin to describe the love I feel for all these outfits? Great style, girlfran!

Jamie said...

The over the knee with the dress and the leather jacket is quite a combo. Hard to pull off but perfection when it works.