Image Map

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hi, Brutus Here….

 
It’s me, Brutus!  Finally, my mom let me take over with this blogging thing.  I’ve been wanting to do a post ever since I saw Aspen star on C Mae’s blog.  If you don’t know me, I’m Katie & Derek’s puppy child.  I’m almost two years old and have been with this lovely couple since I was 8 weeks old.

I have not been properly introduced on this blog, so I thought I would start my first ever guest post talking about myself!  My parents tell me all the time I’m the best puppy in the world.  Oh and I’m the most fastest too.  I’m not sure about that, but let me tell you what I do know.  I’ve inherited so many traits from my fine parents.  You think I’m joking.  Let me break it down for you:

How I’m like my Dad:
  • I love to play and run!  Derek runs with me all the time.  When I was younger, I let him beat me for his self-confidence.  Now that I’m older and wiser, I never let him win.  He even put on his soccer cleats one day because he swore he was faster than me.  Haha, I sure showed him.  But I love that he never stops trying!
 
  • I’m scared of the dark.  Ohhhh he’s so going to be mad at me for writing this right now, but I’m man enough to admit it…I HATE the dark! 

  • My mom calls me and Dad “hot-boxes” because we are never cold

How I’m like my Mom:
  • I have a lot of anxiety.  Truth-be-told, I’m WAY worse than her….but she freaks out about everything.   Like me! 
 
  • I love sleeping.  In fact, Derek doesn’t know who falls asleep faster: me or my mom.
  • I like my hair more fluffy like my mom too.  Whenever I get it cut, she always tells me I look funny….oh well
 

Well, it was so nice to meet all of you.  Hopefully you have enjoyed my take-over!  Until next time!

Photobucket

17 comments:

Courtney said...

This is SO cute, I may have to have Willow do a post soon ;)

henning love said...

this is such a cute idea!! thanks for the introduction to brutus! i may have to have him meet kip and kimbia soon so they can be blogger friends as well as us :-)

Unknown said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!

Lauren said...

This is soooo adorable! Yorkies are the best :-)

Annie said...

aw!!! your pup is way too cute!!! what an adorable post! :)

Colleen said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I LOVE him!

Ashley said...

what a fabulous post!! i love this idea! you have such a cute fuzz!!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

Omg that brutus is such a handsome boy. Love this cute cute post. Bailey is super jealous hehe.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Awww how cute!

Kristen said...

SO cute! Now Sammy is wondering when he gets to post....(thanks Brutus). :)

Steph said...

What a cute doggy! I have been gathering pictures the last few days for a post about my dog Colt, which I think I may have to go on and do now! Maybe our pups could be blog friends too? :)

Hope you have a great weekend!
xo Steph

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

BRUTUS!!!!! You are too cute for words!

Jacques-Imo just told me that he wants to be your BFF! :) J also told me that he wishes that he had as good a mommy as yours because he hasn't been able to blog before!

Hope you get lots of play time this weekend Mr. Brutus! XOXO

Jax said...

ha! Well, Mr. Brutus, you are too adorable! I just love you and I hope for another post from you in the future!

Faith said...

what a cute post Brutus, you have to guest post more often as you are frickin' adorable!

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! Your dog is adorable! :) Love him!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Seriously, Yorkie's are God's greatest gift!!

dave and jenn said...

Mr. Brutus, you are so cute! I wish we lived closer, and you and Ollie could run around and chase either other. :)