Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shopping Finds

Well, on Friday, my husband was a REAL sweetie-pie…..and he went shopping with me!  Now, let me first tell you that Derek is NOT a shopper!  For real!  However, we went to the Bistro at Nordstrom and I liquored him up first so he would be enjoyable during the process.  I’m just joking…well kinda…there was pre-shopping beer involved.

Anyway, I do consider our trip a success.  Here are the goodies I found:

Over the knee camel boots from Bakers.  I’ve been wanting these boots for a while, so I was so excited that they had them in stock!


So, I went ahead and bit the bullet by purchasing some Cole Haan pumps.  They have the Nike Air technology in the heel, so they are supposed to be super comfy.  AND, I’ve gone through 3 pairs of Nine West and 1 pair of Steve Madden, which have bit the dust….when you wear them everyday, they just don’t hold up.  So we shall see if Mr. Haan has anything more to offer!





I also went for a Longchamp bag.  I’ve been in the market for a new bag for a while, so I purchased the ever-so-fall color, green.  Loving it!


As you probably already saw from my pictures of the weekend recap, I purchased this Lush sweater from Nordstrom.  It is so light weight and perfect to go out in when the weather is a bit chilly.  However, when we came home…I went to throw it in the laundry and saw that the tag read “Dry Clean Only!”  I hate when I forget to check the washing-instructions tag and end up with dry-clean only clothes.  Well, I rarely give-in to going to the cleaners, so I’ll try to find someway to wash it at home =)




That was it.  I just got my hair done on Monday and purchased some new hair products.  If I find any keepers, I’ll be sure to let you know!

Photobucket

18 comments:

It's A Love Story said...

I want everything! lol

Courtney said...

Those boots and sweater are ADORABLE!!! Perfect for fall outfits!

Faith said...

that shopping trip was def. a success! i love everything!

i want those boots, they are fabulous! yeah, i don't give in to dry cleaning labels either ... i always wash them at home ... hubs refuses. he is always dry cleaning something. waste i tell ya, haha.

henning love said...

he is a sweetie pie for sure or doing what a husband should do be with his wife doing what she loves to do! those boots are adorable and i love the sweater. let us know about the hair products!

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

hi cutie! what a trooper the hubby was...i like your style of getting a few drinky drinks in him before. loving those boots and pumps! let me know how the pumps hold up. i never mind paying a high price for something that holds up well and lasts. great choices lil lady!

Sean Marie said...

Um, yes please to all of them!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love your blog, it's so cute! New follower right here! I have that exact pair of Cole Haan pumps, and they are serious lifesavers (I mean, footsavers?). Your feet will thank you for the investment! That Longchamp bag is great, especially in that hunter green! Great snags!

Faison
www.aboutfais.com

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - love that you lured him with beer to Nordstroms! Too fun (and what a great idea!). Love all of your picks - too fab!!! XOXO

Mrs. Pancakes said...

love that hubby came shopping with you..he is a lucky charm because your finds are all awesome..love love the cole haan pumps...i could probably run in them!

Brittany said...

Great finds! I want those Cole Haan pumps!

Jade said...

Those boots, enough said! :)

asj said...

so cute! I LOVE that sweater, you'll have to tell us how the heels are after a few wears!

agalandherdog said...

I want that bag! Too cute!

Ashley said...

im in love with your style! love that longchamp AND im about to go stalk your boots. LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

I just bought that exact same long champ bag last weekend as well! I am your newest follower! would love for you to check out my blog!

Anonymous said...

I just bought that exact same long champ bag last weekend as well! I am your newest follower! would love for you to check out my blog!

Jax said...

Fantastic finds! LOVE those boots! Love love!

dave and jenn said...

I have a pair of Cole Haan pumps with the Nike Air technology and they are very comfortable! I go through black shoes too... I think I've had the heel taps replaced on my black patent leather pumps two or three times now...