Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Recap!

And I'm Back!  Last week was super busy for me so I apologize for the lack of blogging.  BUT, I do have a recap for you now!  Derek was off this weekend so of course it was jam-packed!  Friday, we had a little fun dinning and shopping.  More on my finds later this week. 

Saturday, my Mom, Step-Dad, and Grandma came and visited.  We ate uptown/downtown (not sure what to call it yet) and all had a super good meal.  Watched football most of the day (thank goodness for the Win!).

Saturday night we went out to Mt. Adams.  The Miss Lovely Sarah stopped by before we all went out.  As you can see, the boys would not leave us alone in this picture....


 Seriously, it has been MONTHS (at least I feel like) since I have posted pictures of people on here!!  So, here is another one =)



On Sunday, Derek and I were excited to check out another new restaurant.  Last week, we ate at one where Man V. Food was filmed.....Sunday, we went to Terry's Turf Club where Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives was filmed:



Doesn't this soooo look like a dive?!?!

 Pretty cool inside, huh?



Couldn't resist taking a picture of my burger!!  So, let me just say.....it looks better than it tastes!  Too bad the food was just ok...it is always fun trying out new places though!

 

Hope you had a super great weekend!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Lauren said...

My husband and I love that show! :) The food looks amazing!!! Sounds like a great weekend!

Faith said...

i hate when food looks better than it taste ... that is the worst! but sounds like a fun weekend regardless! you are so pretty!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

I'm watching triple D right now!!!!! I'm so sad that the food wasn't that good because the atmosphere looks amazing and that burger looks delish! Boo hiss!!!

Glad y'all had a fun weekend!! Xoxo

Lauren said...

Looks like such a fun weekend girl! Love your hair!! :-)

Steph said...

What a fun weekend! It's my parents mission to try out all the restaurants on "Diners, Drive Ins and Dives" so we go to a lot of fun places like the one you went to.
Hope you have a great week!
xo Steph

dave and jenn said...

What a fun place! That burger seriously looked good (and I don't even eat meat)....what a disappointment that it wasn't!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I've always wanted to hit up the "Dives" here in KC....I drive by one all the time! On of these days I will stop...hopefully it's not disappointing!

Kristin said...

You and your hubby make a great looking couple!! And that burger does look really good!