Image Map

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Recap via Brutus

It’s me, Brutus, again! My mom totally forgot to take pictures this weekend (except of a photo shoot of me of course) so she handed over her our weekend recap to me. In order to keep this post exciting, I’ll insert pictures of our photo shoot to keep your interest.


We had a great Thanksgiving….hope all of you did too.  I had the chance to see my country cousin, Zeus.  Although I don’t really care for dogs (please don’t ever refer to me as one), Zeus is the one furry friend that I can stand….maybe because we are related. 


Saturday, we all watched “The Game” of OSU and Michigan.  I had my jersey on (this is when the photo shoot took place) and everything, but the Bucks still lost.  After the game, they left me and came home with a huge green tree.  Something about a Christmas tree….they seemed so excited because they got a deal on it from the Front Gate Outlet.


Sunday, they left me again, this time all day, and went to their first NFL game: The Cincinnati Bengals vs. the Cleveland Browns.  When they finally came home, they were soaking wet because I guess it rained the entire game.  I thanked my lucky rawhides that they did not take me because I hate rain.


Well, that wraps up our weekend recap.  My mom wants me to tell all of you that she has a secret she cannot wait to share with you this week.  I’m not suppose to give you a hint, but since I’m taking over today, I’ll share a little…..It’s the newest addition to the house and I love it!
Photobucket

18 comments:

Ashley said...

too bad we lost :( but oh my gosh, your doggie is SOOO cute!!

Lauren said...

Your pup is the cutest, love his little jersey!!!! :-)

Kristen said...

Brutus is adorable, especially in that little jersey!

Can't wait to learn about the new addition!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Brutus - I love your jersey! ARen't you just a handsome little fellow! I won't let Jacques-Imo see you because he'll be jealous and request and LSU one ASAP! :)

Hope you got to eat lots of turkey this weekend ;) XOXO

Faith said...

Brutus you are so darn cute! Hahaha.

Can't wait to hear your mom's surprise! :)

Steph said...

Brutus you are just too cute! I am so happy your parents got to go to their first football game (even if it was raining!. Tell your momma I can't wait to hear her surprise! :)
(btw I think this is EXACTLY how my dog Mr. Colt would talk!)

Emily said...

Even though we lost, that game was a great game to watch on Saturday!
Brutus is way too cute. My pups always wear their OSU t's on game days :)

Allison said...

Love your dog!! Can't wait to hear/see the addition!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Losing was crappy...but that adorable face makes it better! And the jersey? I die!

Can't wait to here all about the new addition!

alicia said...

he is so cute! ps, you're gorgeous.

Ashley B. said...

Omg this was soo cute, I am a new follower and totally loving your blog!!! This definitely made me laugh you writing your blog from Brutus's perspective, i think any furr baby mom would totally get this and laugh!!!

Can't wait to see what your tree looks like!!!

Erin said...

Too cool that you went to your first NFL game-- I hope you're a Bengals fan :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

Brutus you are too cute for words! And I am SO excited to hear about the new addition to your household!

Courtney said...

I love your little posts through Brutas. He's so good at telling your stories and cute too =)

dave and jenn said...

New addition??? Hmmmmm.... Can't wait to hear what it is!

Our team lost this weekend too, so I feel your pain, Brutus. And your mom did an awesome job on your pictures!

Sean Marie said...

Such a cute pup! You better not be teasing us about the new addition and there better be a baby in your belly! ;-)

Megan said...

Ahhhh, love this post!! So fun hearing from his point of view!! Can't wait to find out the secret!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

seriously Brutus is adorable!