Image Map

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Recap!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas filled with family, friends, great food, celebration, and all the gifts you wanted :-)!!!  Here in Ohio it was super sunny and pretty warm so it definitely did not look like Christmas.  However, it sure felt like Christmas!  We were stuffed full with the fantastic food, blessed to see family, and spoiled rotten with the gifts we received! 

Derek and I always open up presents together before Christmas so we get to have our own special Christmas.

Here are a couple of the décor pictures right before opening:




Christmas Eve Day was spent at my Mom and Step-Dad’s house with my Grandma included too!  Christmas eve and day was spent at Derek's parents' house.  I was awful and did not take one single picture.  However, I did take some pictures while at my Moms!

My Mom and Step-Dad, Joe:


The beautiful table before sitting down to eat.  Look at that adorable little Christmas mouse my Mom makes for us every year!



3 generations: My Mom, Grandma, and Me!
 




When my Mom gets to see Brutus, she fills up his tummy with tons of treats.  Therefore, whenever Brutus is around my Mom, all he does is sits and looks up at her like “please give me a treat!”  How could you resist that face?




My thoughts were of my Dad all Christmas day as he is still in the hospital and did not get to make it home for Christmas.  Dad, hoping 2012 will bring you strength for your road to recovery!

Here’s to celebrating and bringing in the New Year this weekend!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Steph said...

Your pup is too cute! Glad you guys got spoiled for christmas...you deserve it! Your dad is in my thoughts & prayers. Hoping this year will be a happy and healthy one for your family!

Michelle said...

Great pictures! Sorry about your dad.

alicia said...

everything is so beautiful! I'm looking forward to bringing in a new year, also. xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. Best wishes to your father!

Sean Marie said...

Sending my prayers to your father. Hope you all have a happy new year!

Laura:: said...

so glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Brutus looks like such a sweet boy!

I hope your dad has a speedy recovery & gains all the strength he needs to come home! - I will be praying for him.

Fairdale Diaries

Allison said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! Sending prayers to your dad.

Katie's Kollections said...

Cute pictures of your family! Sorry about your Dad. May the New Year be a great one..

Courtney said...

I love that last picture of you and Brutus. Such a cute pair =)

Lauren said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Love all the decor super pretty & Scoob is the same way with my parents haha :-)

Erin said...

Sending prayers for your dad's recovery!

Ps- you have the cutest pup in the world!!! :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

such lovely pictures of the holiday! hope your dad comes home soon!

dave and jenn said...

Haha, Winston does the same thing to my mom when she visits. She always gives him too many treats when she's there!

Praying that your dad recovers easily! My dad spent one Christmas in the hospital, so I know that's no fun.

Eesh said...

Haha! Baileah has that same face! It's so hard to pass up! Your photos are lovely. You can never get enough time with your family. I pray your dad has a speedy & comfortable recovery.