Image Map

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday- Holiday Edition!

Yay, Tail Wagging Tuesday is back with a special edition….Holiday Photos.  Well, since you saw Mr. Brutus on our Christmas card yesterday, I thought I would take some festive photos of him today wearing his jolliest Christmas-gear! 

Brutus loves his sweaters.  I think it is because I’ve been putting them on him since he has been 8 weeks old!  His Christmas time sweater is a moose sweater that is just adorable!

He will even play in his sweaters….
And pose by the Christmas tree….
And give me his biggest grin because he is just sooo happy……


But, the thing he hates is hats!!  I don’t blame the man.  If I had ears that stuck straight up, I would not want to put anything on that cramped my style.  Thus, I could not capture any pictures of him being happy with this santa hat on!


Derek holding him for a picture because he did not want to show his face with that thing on….

I can only get a picture of him kinda asleep…..
 
Or completely asleep….

Haha, never again will I make you wear that hat Brutus!  I promise!  Thanks for amusing me for Tail Wagging Tuesday!

Link up at C Mae's blog today!
Photobucket

19 comments:

Courtney said...

These pictures seriously make me die!!! What a cutie he is in that sweater!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! They are so cute and the second one is so funny!

Lauren
http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

The one near the tree is perfect!!

Lauren said...

Aww he is the cutest! I need to get Scoobie a cute little sweater he has an xmas shirt this year to wear :-)

C Mae said...

Thank you so much for linking up! Your dog is so photogenic! Love it!

Faith said...

omgoodness, he is SO cute! i'm in love! hmm, i wonder if Izabella would let me dress her in a sweater, hehe.

Lisa said...

Awe, Adorbs! I just linked up. My original post was missing so I had to re blog, UGGGGGG and I thought I was all ready to link up early this am. So mad at blogger :) Merry Christmas. CUTE CUTE PICS!

Michelle said...

Oh my god he is too cute!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Brutus is too cute! and his sweater and hat is too cute!

dave and jenn said...

Brutus, you are such a cutie! You need to tell Mr. Oliver that wearing clothes is cool. (Ollie doesn't really know what to do with himself when he wears clothes)

The Sweet Life said...

So adorable!!

Megan O. said...

Omg that hat is stinkin' adoroable! Love it :) I also love the picture of him attacking his sweater hahahah!

Carlie said...

He is too cute in his little sweater!

alicia said...

TOO CUTE!!

Jax said...

Ha! Merry Christmas, Brutus! I just love your adorable attire in this post!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Makes me want a dog!!!

Pat said...

Brutus makes a good Santa!

Elle Sees said...

he really is smiling! i gotta work on my dog posing.

Janna Renee said...

That is so stinkin' cute!
PS. There might be a surprise for you on my blog ;)