Image Map

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Fashion


Hello Married... with a Pup followers!   I’m Leah from Happily Herring & Simply Made...with Love!  First off, a big thank you to Katie for having me.  I'm thrilled to be over here today while she is off spending quality time with her family.  I always love reading Katie's posts and following along with house projects and her adorable pup.  She and I have a lot in common. Today, I'll be talking a little about something we both love...FASHION! With Christmas right around the corner (just over a week away!!) I always find myself searching high and low for things to wear.  Whether it's a Christmas party, church, a cookie exchange or lounging around on Christmas day with the family... there's always something to get dressed up for.  Plus, there are always cameras out around the holidays and we all know where the pictures will end up....

So, I've turned to Pinterest and Polyvore for some holiday style inspiration.  Today, I've picked some of my favorites to share with you.
Enjoy & Merry Christmas!



Christmas Eve or Christmas Party





Source: polyvore.com via Leah on Pinterest





Source: polyvore.com via Leah on Pinterest



Source: polyvore.com via Leah on Pinterest











Christmas Day...



Source: polyvore.com via Leah on Pinterest






Source: polyvore.com via Leah on Pinterest



Source: polyvore.com via Leah on Pinterest



Thank you so much Leah!!!  Aren't these outfits PERFECT for the holidays?!??  I love the touch of sparkle or red during Christmas.  Anyway, hope you were inspired.  Don't forget to go and check out Leah's blog; she always has amazing fashion ideas posted.  Oh, and yummy recipes that she shares as well!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Love these outfits! Very cute.

Lauren said...

Those outfits are all so cute! :) I LOVE THEM! :)

Anonymous said...

I love these outfits! They're so cute! And I especially like the jeans in the last picture!

I'm glad there were so many outfits with mainly just black and red. The outfit I'm planning on wearing to my Christmas Eve service is mostly black with a fancy red shirt, but I wasn't sure if that would match/look weird. Glad it doesnt!

Thanks for the advice!

Lauren

http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Love all these looks....great finds!

Erin said...

Super cute! Thanks for the inspiration! I've got some gift cards I'm planning on using tonight to get a few pieces for "Christmas-wear" and your pics definitely helped with some ideas!!

http://missbmrsm.blogspot.com/

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

I love those outfits so much! I need them in my life!!!! I can't wait to try to use some of these ideas for my family's Christmas Eve dinner! :)

Have such a great weekend! XOXO

Sean Marie said...

Great outfits!

Elle Sees said...

lots of great inspiration for holiday outfits!

v o j a c q u e said...

Love all of these outfits. Perfect for the holidays!

ms.composure said...

def some gr8 outfits!!! and the first few outfits had some AMAZING shoes!!! def loving it

http://infinitelifefintess.com

http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the Christmas Day outfit!

Sara Szatmary said...

LOVE the red and black combo. Christmasy without being "in your face."

Faith said...

i want to wear every single outfit! so cute!