Image Map

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh, How PINTERESTing Wednesday!

google
Today I’m linking up for Pinteresting Wednesday with Michelle from The Vintage Apple

Let's go with the 3 F's today: Fashion, Food, and Funny!

FASHION:

Love the skirt!


I dig the hot pink & leather leggings


Great color combo and that belt!


Adorable top!


Simple outfit with great accessory!


Fantastic Tory Burch shoe!


OMG, is this not the best casual outfit?!?!


These are fantastic flares paired with a great blazer!


Love the denim shirt with white pants....in fact I bought this exact same outfit this weekend!


FOOD:

Ham & cheese pretzel bites


Cake batter blondies


Slow cooker, creamy chicken noodle soup
Source: bhg.com via Katie on Pinterest


Slow cooker meatballs


Tortellini, broccoli, and bacon salad


FUNNY:


Source: google.com via Katie on Pinterest











Source: bit.ly via Katie on Pinterest




Source: 9gag.com via Katie on Pinterest


Photobucket

12 comments:

Courtney said...

You seriously have the cutest style. I am loving lace skirts right now!

Faith said...

I love every single outfit you posted! Love your style! I love the outfit you bought this wknd! It is fabulous! And the food, omg! I want to make the creamy chicken soup! And I love the funnies about the invisible food! SO funny!

Crispin said...

I am dying over the baby clone, so funny!!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

Great pins! I love all the fashion! :)

Unknown said...

I've made those cake batter blondies a zillion times and they are AMAZING!

dave and jenn said...

My favorites:
The third picture under fashion. LOVE that color combo and belt!

The casual outfit with leather shorts. So cute.

And the awkward moment quote. I've actually done that to Dave a few times because he can be a bit of a mumbler! I laughed out loud when I read that.

Jax said...

ha! Fantastic pinterest cards and quotes. Awesome. And loving all the fashion! I love the jeans rolled up with the white blouse and black necklace most! So adorable! Oh and I need to go repin that bacon salad. Holy yum.

Lauren said...

Oh I loove those pink pieces & cake batter blondies? YUM! Those e cards are hilarious I can't get enough of them ha!

Sarah said...

Ill take one of each those outfits and shoes and each of those food items. Great pins!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

These are fantastic...I love the long skirt and top!!

Kristin said...

Love the e cards, too funny

Christine said...

Love this!!! The outfits are all adorable and the bottom half of the pins are all hilarious!